Sewage Backup - Lombard, Addison, Oak Brook Terrace, and Villa Park
Sewage or Water Damage? You know who to call - SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison is here to help!
"I've lived here for 30 years and this has never happened before!!"
We hear this all the time from customers in Lombard, Addison, Oak Brook Terrace, and Villa Park. Until the time comes, no one thinks it can happen to them.
Time changes everything. Your home that was purchased brand new now needs attention. Pipes are becoming rusty. The sapling that you planted after your honeymoon now has roots poking into your foundation. The gutters that had a 25 year warranty just turned 27.......
You've got a lot on your mind. The one thing you were not thinking about when you flushed the toilet and walked away was if it went down or not.
Sewage backup from malfunctioning toilets or storm surges come unexpectedly. The good news is that SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison can help. Our trained crews understand the challenges in cleaning up sewage damage. Let us help.
Call the SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison professionals @ 630-543-1700.
Recent Storms - Stay Safe by Staying Prepared
Fire or Water Damage? Think Green!! Think SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison.
Ever walk into your beautiful finished basement and hear the "squish, squish" of wet carpeting?
Unwanted water intrusion can happen at anytime. Whether it's from a rain storm or a busted water heater, be rest assured that you don't have to tackle the damage alone.
If water intrudes into your Lombard or Addison home, be prepared to follow these tips until help arrives:
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books,magazinesor other colored items on wet carpeting.
Nobody likes to be interrupted. Don't let unwanted water in your home interrupt your life. Contact SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison to help getyou back up and running again.
Call the professionals @ 630-543-1700.