If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (630) 543-1700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Are You Covered?

8/28/2019 (Permalink)

If you were to have a water loss are you covered by your insurance? Typical homeowners insurance may not cover you for all water losses. If water comes through the foundation, through a window, or comes in under the door then a homeowners policy will not cover any damages.  There is an additional policy you can add on which is flood insurance. Many believe you cannot purchase flood insurance if you are not in a flood zone. This is not true. Flood insurance can be purchased through a private broker, and if the property is not in a flood zone, the price of flood insurance is significantly less than you would think! Did you know that 20% of flood claims come from homes that are not deemed “high risk”? Start looking into additional policies to make sure you are covered if you ever have a water loss.

Other News

View Recent Posts