Recent Before & After Photos

Bakery Packout


A small, family-run, bakery experienced a fire in their kitchen. They thought the damage would close down their bakery for good. We were called out to clean up ... READ MORE



Bathtub Cleanup


A candle was left going overnight in the bathroom. Luckily the owners woke up just in time to put the fire out themselves. There was not a significant amount of... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in Glen Ellyn, IL Due to Freezing Weather


The pipe in this basement burst after the temperatures dropped to a record breaking low. Even if this homeowner took all the precautions to preventing frozen pi... READ MORE



Fire and Water Clean Up in Oakbrook, IL


This is a classic story of the importance of a sprinkler system. A series of unfortunate events led to the sprinkler system being triggered by a small amount of... READ MORE



Slow Water Leak from Refrigerator Water Line


Sometimes the fix is easier than others. This couple was looking to sell their home. When they had an inspector out, he noted there was a small amount of water ... READ MORE



Storm Cleanup in Minnesota 2019


As you can assume, winter in Minnesota is full of snow. When temperatures reached above freezing it began to rain, and the rain did not stop for 48 hours. The g... READ MORE



Water Heater Burst in Addison, IL


After coming home from work, the last thing you want is to walk downstairs and squish when you step off the stairs. That is what happened to our customer in Add... READ MORE



Bio-Hazard Cleanup in Addison, IL


There was an accident in an apartment. SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison was contacted to clean up any bio-hazardous remains in the living room. Upon arrival there was... READ MORE



Sprinkler Head Burst in Residential Home in Addison, IL


During the freezing temperatures in February a sprinkler froze and expanded the pipe. Over the next few days, when the temperatures rose above freezing, the wat... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage from a Sewer Back-Up


One morning everyone came to work and realized they were squishing on the carpet. Unfortunately, overnight there was a sewage back up from a drain in the wareho... READ MORE