As the spread of the Coronavirus continues, SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison is prepared to assist with keeping your home or facility clean. When you contact SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison regarding Coronavirus cleanup, deep cleaning, or proactive cleaning, here is what you can expect:
- SERVPRO professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
- SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
- SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, is an EPA-certified, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- There is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the Coronavirus.
- Proactive cleaning will not prevent or protect the building from future contamination if an infected person was to enter and occupy the building.
Please be aware that SERVPRO is not making any claims that we can prevent or "cure" the Coronavirus. If any company is making that claim, they are spreading incorrect information. There is no magical cure, but we can take steps to help stop the spread of the virus.
SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison professionals are able and will perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize your property. Give us a call - 630-543-1700.